This announcement is a little bit late because the message board went online shortly after the release, but since this is the latest version, we figured there should be a place to discuss it.
- We’ve added the Heidelberg Catechism.
- To clarify, you can get to it a few ways:
- Scrolling to the bottom of the library on the homepage and clicking on it.
- Typing Heidelberg into the Omnibar (case insensitive).
- Typing Heidelberg and then a question number into the Omnibar (like heidelberg 21)
- Typing Heidelberg LD (short for Lord’s Day), then a number between 1 and 52 into the Omnibar to navigate to the questions for a specific Lord’s Day—this should be useful for families who use this catechism on the Lord’s Day.
- Additionally, like all the resources we add, you will see Heidelberg content show up in the backlinks section when studying a Scripture passage, and in the Related Content section when studying content throughout the site.
With this release, we have 2/3rds of the Three Forms of Unity! The Canons of Dort should come in the next few releases.