Beta 2022.9b: Hebrew Old Testament and More Audio

In this release, we’re adding support for reading and studying the Hebrew Old Testament. We’re also adding audio for the 1689 London Baptist Confession and Keach’s Catechism.

Changelog

• Added support for reading and studying Hebrew Old Testament – behavior is so similar to Greek New Testament as to not be worth diving into.
  • Added audio support for the 1689 London Baptist Confession and Keach’s Catechism.
  • Fixed an issue that sometimes resulted in the modal for Bible book chapter navigation being blank.
  • Fixed an issue where using the omnibar to navigate to the current chapter in a different Bible (for example, going from Matt 5 in English to Matt 5 in Greek) would not take effect without refreshing the page.
  • Fixed an issue with backlinks and related content for Confession Articles having a somewhat broken “See Context” button.

Try the Beta

Curious why support for LBCF before Heidelberg? I guess in the long run, the plan is to audio support all of it

The main reason is that the Three Forms of Unity are some of the most oddly formatted resources on the site. The Heidelberg is like a normal catechism—except it’s divided by Lord’s Day. The Canons of Dort is like a normal confession, except it’s divided into articles and rejections. The Belgic Confesison is relatively simple, though, and may be the first of those three resources to be audio-ified .

I’m mostly trying to write scripts that get me the most bang for my buck in terms of being able to run them against several different resources at once, then I’ll work on the resources that are unique and require specialized work. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.