Henry WSC commentary typo/import bug

Matthew Henry’s Westminster Shorter Catechism Commentary Question 42

Is it our duty to love God? Yes: Take good heed to yourselves that ye love the Lord your God, (Josh 23:11). Must we love him with a sincere love? Yes: Grace be with them that love him in sincerity, (Eph 6:24). And with a B love? Yes; my soul thirsteth for God, for the living God, (Ps 42:2). And with a superlative love? Yes: There is none upon earth that I desire besides thee, (Ps 73:25). And is all this included in the first and great commandment? Yes: Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind; this is the first and great commandment, (Matt 22:37–22:38). And is this the sum of our duty to God? Yes; for if any man love God, the same is known of him, (1Cor 8:3). Must those who love God be careful to please him? Yes: Ye that love the Lord, hate evil, (Ps 97:10).

Link: Matthew Henry’s Westminster Shorter Catechism Commentary: 42 | Relight

“And with a B love?” - “B” should be “strong.”

In the fourth paragraph, there’s a reference to James 2:8 that isn’t linked to the passage.

@DavidMikucki

I’m wondering if this is the same issue that I’m having too.

Along with the import bug for Henry WSC, the items seem to be out of order when appearing in “related content.” Compare the following screenshot with the link.

Thanks for reporting these, guys. I’ll try to get bug fixes for these in the 2021.10 release.